Stickman Can't Fight 6-2 Stickman Can't Fight 6-2

Love this series
Love the personality you've given each character
Love how you're subtly teaching the viewer about stick men through our underachieving hero

I would much rather if you kept the voice acting to a minimum. Reason being is the same for the Legend of Zelda, most people like to put their own version of the voice in the text. Having just text would keep you centered in your roots and in this case, would be a good thing.

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

It's rare for an "A" rated movie to get the front page. Congrats.

Derpy Gets Pranked Derpy Gets Pranked

While I do not necessarily enjoy seeing such things, this was still well made. Kudos to you sir.

You've Been Trolled! You've Been Trolled!

eh, I figured this thing died back in 2010

Animation Critique Animation Critique

This is adorable. Made even more so by sari. I liked the use of what I suspect to be masking to give the shirts that textured look. Nice touch.

Hope to see even more toons and less homework in the future. It seems to benefit all of us.

Pahgawk responds:

Actually, I found out last summer that if you import a bitmap to Flash, you can use a bitmap pattern as a fill instead of a solid colour. It's surprisingly easy, if you want to try it out yourself :)

Minecraft: TNA Part 7 Minecraft: TNA Part 7

Man, you are a beast at churning these things out! You must be so badass that you have all the free time in the world.

COMET COMET

Title

It's great as far as animation, innovation, and art go.

My only gripe is that it has very little to do with christmas. the only indicator is the tree and the appearance of presents.

still awesome all the same.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

this is a title

Seems like RicePirate is everywhere this month.

Nice parody, even though it was lacking in the intelligence department.

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

wow...

I honestly cannot express how awesome this is. (even though I've never been a Card Captor fan)

The Bully - Vengeance The Bully - Vengeance

Bravo!

I didn't really see any major changes in art style nor animation, so you kept fairly consistent despite spending only a few hours a month on it. The way you animated some parts reminded me of Tarboy.

Excellent first full animation!